- The lymphatic system consists of the following organs; Skin; Kidneys; Adrenal glands; Lymph-nodes.
- The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials.
- The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body.
- This system is responsible for moving the metabolic waste out of your body.
- Kidneys are essential in the filtering of blood which eliminates toxins through urination.
- The lymphatic flush compounds provide support for the entire urinary system.
- Red clover as one of the ingredients is a blood purifier and rich in iron.
- This compound is diuretic, breaks down calcification, and balances the adrenal glands.
- Any activity that induces the body to perspire/ sweating is recommended while using thing compound, e.g. exercise, sauna, or hot baths.
- Drink at least a gallon of spring water a day while taking this compound.
There are no reviews yet.