- This system comprises of sexual organs that are responsible for reproduction. A large amount of blood is needed in this area for it to function properly.
- The blood from the colon goes through the liver for purification before it ends up in this system. If the colon and the liver are not functioning properly, the toxins will end up affecting the reproductive system.
- Chemicals from hygiene products are the main culprits that affect this area, especially for the Queens.
- To address the issues of the reproductive system one needs to purifier the blood, cleanse and detox the liver, & cleanse and detox the entire reproductive system and balance the hormones like estrogen and testosterone which are essential to maintaining healthy reproductive organs.
- In doing so, libido and energy are increased, unpleasant symptoms like heavy and painful menstrual periods are eliminated in Queens, erectile dysfunction in Kings and the prostate gland is cleansed and detoxed to eliminate prostate issues hence resulting in better sexual responsiveness.